this guy was watching the vmas with me and now he’s educating himself how precious is that
he keeps asking me all these questions about aspects of feminism and he’s like “so basically it’s about letting women do what they want without being judged for it” and I was like yea and he was like “oh okay that’s so simple why isn’t everyone a feminist” it’s precious
update: I banged him
You banged a guy for doing a google search
haha yeah mikasa sure is a terrible character am i right guys i mean how dare she react realistically to her extensive trauma and form strong if not unhealthy attachments to people who have helped her. i mean honestly who does she think she is being human and having feelings. the nerve.
Me when korra is on: I have let go my earthly tether, i have entered the void.
killing time instead of doing work
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Speaking of FFX/X-2 I am very upset because my copy was lost/stolen at a friend’s house and that game was very special to me and I miss it a lot I’m gonna have to buy it again bleh
Eternity Memory of Lightwaves - FFX-2
I remember how everyone fucking panicked that Nobuo Uematsu wasn’t composing the music in X-2, and even though the man has made some amazing work, Eternity Memory of Lightwaves is probably the best Final Fantasy song/theme ever, and the entire OST is just so fucking good.